2010年8月12日星期四

wish to Freedom~

now is 1.++ liao...
why i not yet sleep?????
because 2moro lagi ada exam ar....
form 1.50 until now i just know moral 1 Nilai nia leh~~!!
how????can i 2moro dun 1 go exam(siao meh)
2day the stp surrinder cat cum scolf again!!!!
so bek seok ar.....
haiz...also worry about my case if wan more time i really nonid go to sch liao~
just be a ponteng kaki also will teruk tiok like tat TT....
2day my duopui siao kakak cum beck liao
erm ...not bad know buy thing for u.....
she buy PDI shirt for me
buy a new earphone for me testing(just testing nia=^=)
then take her go to buy new hp
shit gv her buy tiok hazen!!!me bor TT
bapa lagi pay her money
yer.....bek seok!!!!!
hrm.......
nvm i go a new netbook lalalala~~u laptop heavy 1...my 1 mini 1^^
nxt time notnid fight u liao
hahahhaha....................................

this week alway exam exam!!!
1week dokno do get G
2week no do can take B
3week doknow do get G
4week now do can get A or B
2moro maybe wil get C or D guo~~~hahaha

yesterday is jo bapi birthday at saturday we go to pinang to gether
so geng ar!!!tipu mami.....
but go there not buy anything TT
then when we go back ~~our car longgar wan people
we all shouted and vry scary!!!!!!
make me wan to cry liao
1st time i see people langar people and i is sitting in the car
when go back all keep quite
1 is our too scary liao other 1 is we too tired but cant slp
when me go bck home gv my daddy scold he wan slap me ard
make me cry all night
mami start no beliving me
ya~~~~~tat is all my foult i not gud girl make u all so xiapai!!i know!!!!
mula dari tat time i din have freedom i just only can at home study n study~
mum,dad u make me vry crazy tat is not ur daught just a doll gv u control all my thing
ok i will be a differet girl started from now!!
thx u all scolding me........

Form now i cant go out
i cant dink wiled
i cant ponteng
i cant see love str book
haiz.....who can help me???God if u can gv me a wing i just wan fly over dis sky....

kekekekeke
my birthday also wan comming liao
i did wish any thing
i just wan our fren din gaduh without my birtday
if wan like dis i think nonid celebrate liao
i just wan u all happy i din so mahuan for all thing to suprise...
not i dont like i just dont like u all will gaduh like every time got people birthday is coming
haiz.........
tat is wan i wish~~~~

now my gasstrip comming again~~
so sui~~no energy wirte ard~~~TaTa^^

没有评论:

发表评论