2010年10月29日星期五

   

 Cum back lo~~
one week ++ din cum here don no got spider web boh..XP
haiz....刚考完试回去看我的time table...
OMYGOD full of booking time...
wan take out sumtime cum out wit fren also can TT
this month end
wan interview job
wan dinner 
wan help ayi prepare her indergaden dance
wan go see dad pay ehh drama (SeiNz,but RM2000 ar..!)
wan go mountain there 做和尚哈哈
all of this just this month two day N the 1st of november
haiz....like a busy women 


Yesterday Wedding dinner...❤❤
 My eye big boh
1st time try this style but i feel got sum gili
too big ard hahaha~~~
 U see My lovely 花童
angmo kian...vry Cute ya alway dance at there
forget her name ard..hehe
 My sohai cousin
the red kain people put at leg he put over her neck 
damn sohai de.....behtahan him sit near with me..=3=

 this dinner really vry sweet
我第一次看新人dance romantic slow dance at stair
激吻 without 10min
the wedding dress also vry nice
N the man family damn rich ehh
all table also got shell ,干呗,红酒,super big pig hand,鲍鱼eat....XD
make me fat again TT
 super big pig hand↓↓geli!!
 haha tat day feel me vry stupid 
tell my mum i wan merry ard 
aiyo.....my cosin lagi funny 
he say: Mum i duwan merry ard i din have money just buy the flower!
hahahaha....

Nvm Nvm.....wait me go genting i wan find a rich man
N every day i sit at sport car go here go there...

lalalalala......十二月快点来嘛。。
我很想快点离开这去寻找跟好的生活。。。^^

没有评论:

发表评论