2010年10月22日星期五

New Life!!!

IM’Back......
GMIKO IS BACK!!
A

NEW

GMIKO
本来要关掉这个Blog的
但我很懒惰从做过啦~
就当从新来过吧
没事做千万别翻开以前的我
我不像当那个Gmiko
NOW im wan to become独立女王
hahahaXD
1 person also can live
1person also  do it
1person also can smile infront of U all
JUST WANNA 1 PERSON!! 
Mr.BoBo I vry Hate U
Why leaf me alone
why u wan be angle 1st
why u wan me learn all about this thing
but I still remember u let me cry infront U
Thanks My son!
wish we meet again at up side ya❤
Miss Chan Huey Peng
My sis.....
i dono how to say u 
but thank let become a new people new life
i will try my best and gv u A gd answer

Fren
I  not forget u all
My jo,My wei,My Ying
thanks for u prepare my Birthday Party
but i din cum
soli for u all tat day
now i really feel sum regret
haiz....Mr BOBO
u really gv me a big present in my birthday
but still thank for u all ehh present
Thanks..jo & pek sweet photo playing, shirt
Thanks...ying wei BOOM bag& shirt
 i really like it^^..❤

November wana start work at prima again
not tell the boss yet but i think she will let me get this work again gua
who 1 cum yamcha or find me
pls cum prima Cafe not at bailing there ehh prima
there can also online o~~^^
Discember work at Genting
haha~imposible leh 
Maybe work at cassino there 
haha im not so geng la
i just me sale & promotion assitend 
live at there 1 month 
tat also i wan 
i wan try to prevent more money for next year
N go 钓一个金龟婿回家
hahahaXD~~imagine me drive a sport car cum to school la har~~
hahaha~new life new feel
new GMIKO

没有评论:

发表评论